Monday, December 6, 2010

S.A.D.D.

No, this isn't a post about Students Against Drunk Driving. This is a Public Service Announcement. Many people are inflicted with this disease. Sewing Attention Deficit Disorder is a serious problem and affects more people than you know. 

When you have a quilt on the design wall


One at the sewing machine


 A completed top hanging on the ironing board


Another one hanging off of your baby's crib





And you are contemplating cutting up some fabric


Then you might have a serious problem.

Please tell me I'm not the only one. Please?!





1 comments:

Pieces to Love said...

I have lots of projects, but they are all put away. Out of sight out of mind. Like Christmas place mats I started when I was in college that still aren't done. I'm sure it would take me less than an hour to finish them now but I get side tracked by the other projects that I have laying around LOL

Post a Comment