Sunday, June 30, 2013

Google Reader is Shutting Down Tomorrow!


Just a quick heads up that today is the last day to use Google Reader. 

You have many options to follow us, they are all listed on the sidebar and will get you there with a click of a button. We have an email option, Facebook and Bloglovin' set up for you already. We also have the individual icons for both Bree and myself, but those are for our personal accounts in those other places, not for the the blog. Google Friend Connect is still on the sidebar, but I DO NOT know if that is going to go away with Reader or not. If you subscribe through Friend Connect you may want to subscribe elsewhere to be safe.

There are a couple of Google Reader like options, some of which will import all of your Reader subscriptions right over for you and have apps for reading on your phone. I have personally switched to Bloglovin', but Feedly and Feeddler (yes, with 2 Ds) are a couple of others that I know will import your subscriptions. 

If you haven't already, please take a moment to make sure you are following your blogs elsewhere so you don't lose anybody!


1 comments:

Bree said...

I haven't tried it online today, but my phone app is still working! I'll stay in denial as long as possible. :)

Post a Comment