Sunday, July 14, 2013

Finish-a-long Q2 Wrap Up and Q3 Goal Setting


I was SO close to completing each of my goals for this past quarter, so close. You know what happened? I missed the link up for one of them for The Lovely Year of Finishes party and lost all steam to finish it. I let myself get discouraged and that was all it took! 

So let's get back on track, shall we? 

Q2 Goals were:

Raccoon block for Allegory-Done!
Finish Cathedral Window Sampler-FAIL!!
Make myself a bag-Done!
Make an idea pouch for my mom-Done!
Make a baby quilt for my soon to be new niece-Done!
Make a console cover for my dad's new truck-Done!

So what shall I work on for Q3? I have to say, losing my sew-jo and being committed to finishing UFOs has really taken a big bite out of my list! I had to go back to my New Year goal list to see what I had left, how's that for progress? It excites me, that's for sure!


For this quarter I'm going to....

...definitely finish the Cathedral Window Sampler, for real this time.


Also, this hipster pouch for my niece. I need to figure out the strap and hardware situation to finish it up.


Finish this military camouflage Emmaline bag.


Finish the Christmas Stockings for the kids



And finish the Christmas quilt.


Those are the last of my "Non-long term" projects that are actually WIPs. If I finish these I will have narrowed my list down to my double wedding ring quilt, the Maple Leaf Rag, that dang denim quilt and my hand sewn hexi quilt. The finish-a-long is working y'all!!


she can quilt


4 comments:

Leanne said...

I am so glad the FAL is working! Your list is lovely and I look forward to seeing the finishes.

CapitolaQuilter said...

Look at all those marked DONE - nice job.

Unknown said...

Good advertisement by added visitors,its accordance adventitious to allocation acclimatized knowledge.i am so afflicted by this blog accumulated information.
Estetik

şehirlerarası nakliyat said...

Firmamız uzun süredir şehir içi ve şehirler arası olarak evden eve nakliyat sektöründe yer almaktadır. Bu süreç işlerimize tecrübe anlamında büyük katkılar sağlamaktadır. iyi bir işçilik ile eşyalarını en iyi şekilde taşımak isteyen müşterilerimiz bizleri tercih etmektedir. Bizi bilenler bizlerden ayrılmamaktadır. En iyi evden eve nakliyat hizmeti için bizi tercih edebilirsiniz.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Kurtköy evden eve nakliyat
Güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
Esenyalı evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat

Post a Comment